A wide selection of vintage, antique and nostalgic items for the home are always available. Sourced mainly from the UK and France – why buy reproduction when you can have the original?
Unusual, practical and beautiful gifts for every occasion. We are always seeking out items that make good gifts; perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, celebrations and treats for you!
All our furniture is original – many pieces are one-offs and unique. We stock genuine vintage items from the 18th/19th and 20th Centuries as well as jewellery and clothes made by talented artists and craftspeople.
Always something new
New stock is arriving literally daily. There will always be something new to see, and after our regular buying trips abroad there will be more than ever to tempt you!
- It’s almost warm enough to sit outside in the evenings. We are all prepared with our natural insect repellant ...
- Sanded ready for painting – or to be left distressed! Original knobs to be attached.
- Oil on board – dandelions and daisies.
Latest news from the shop
- Posted by Annie Hill on December 21, 2014
We are closing at lunchtime on Christmas Eve and reopening on Saturday 3rd January 2015
- Posted by Annie Hill on May 11, 2014
Our Pop up Shop will be opening on Friday 16th May at 10.00am and running until Saturday 24th May (closed on Sunday). Our guest for the week is Chap...
- Posted by Annie Hill on February 04, 2014
Just spent an absolutely amazing two weeks in Northern India. My first trip to this extraordinary country started rather shakily but in no time at a...